Truyện và phim Nam yêu Nam
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Tổng số bài gửi : 1268
Điểm : 1517
Chất lượng : 4
http://lgbt.rachkien.info

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) Empty [Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew)

Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 pm
Đây là một bộ phim có Tong và Mew đóng.

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) 200943165243_6547363

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) 6489C228932534C9F96580F5EF36C841

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) 659FF9DD3B70712C7FA10F36ED272CE4

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) AE7A9F5F79C3CF14651A916A14DC7D26

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) 4romancescover2

Download phim tại đây!

Down nhạc tại đây!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Tổng số bài gửi : 1268
Điểm : 1517
Chất lượng : 4
http://lgbt.rachkien.info

[Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew) Empty Re: [Media] 4 Romances (có Tong & Mew)

Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 pm
Compare with average Thai films,Faan-Wann-AAi-Joop is quite good. Each of the four directors present love in their own way. Each episode is different in mood and style, but all of them captured my attention the whole way through.

All the actors and actresses in this film did good job. They look very natural in their role, especially the girl who play 'Wan' in the third episode, and the boy and girl who play 'Tong' and 'Boy' in the fourth episode. Also, the music is another outstanding thing about this film. After I watch it, I want to go buy the soundtrack right away. These songs are beautiful and go in line with the film well.

The first episode,Joop, is funny and a bit sarcastic. It's about a teenage boy who has to fight to the last drop because someone else is about to steal a kiss from his girlfriend. THe story is a bit non-sense but the style is interesting.

Second one, Aai, is romantic. A girl gets to spend a few nights on the island with her ex-boyfriend who left her without any other reason except 'he was too shy' to be her boyfriend. I feel that there is a little chemistry problem between the two, but overall is OK. The story delivers a good message, although it was a bit awkward at times and the ending is cliché.

The third one, Waan, is sad. It's about a workaholic man who have no time for his wife and she began to lose her mind. She lived her life backward, let herself live in her sweet memory. The man realizes his mistake when it was too late. The acting was very good because Chakrit is a professional actor and the woman did very good job, too. (although the aging thing didn't look very believable.)The story overall was OK. The acting make it watchable, and the cinematography is beautiful.

Finally,the last one, Faan, is funny, romantic, fun, and very unique! This is the best episode of the four. The story is about a dream of a young girl who is crazy about a band, and that dream leads her to discover the true love from a boy who is her best friend. I think it is very original, be it the story or the way the director present it. The visual and CG is stunning and those who like action cartoon would enjoy the dream part very much. The boy band, the young girl, the young boy, were all very charming and their acting is very spontaneous. I won't spoil your fun by giving anything more about the story but I just want to highly recommend this episode to anyone because it is very entertaining. You'll get the fun from the adventure in the story and the heartwarming feeling at the end. Thanks to great performance of the cast, the fantastic CG, and very, very beautiful music as well. Bravo to the director!

So, go watch '4 Romances.' It's not an award-winning film but it's not a waste of your time, either.
Về Đầu Trang
Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết